- Do you service other islands? Yes
- How long a wait is there for you to come? Lopez. Usually within a week, other islands, in a couple of weeks
- Do you guarantee your work? YES, 100%
- What if I don't know where my septic tank is located? I got you!!
- Does a family of five need the same pumping schedule as a single couple? No. But there’s now right answer. It all depends on if the systems are working the way they should, or if people are putting the correct items down the drain only. No extras.
- How much does an inspection cost? Gravity $150, Pressure $200, and proprietary $250 (some restrictions apply?
- How long does it take? Usually about an hour
- Is it certified? Can I use it to sell/buy a home? Yes, yes
- What is done during a septic inspection? Looking at all of the parts and the levels of solids in the tank. Sending a report to the county.
- Is the home buyer or seller obligated to pay for an inspection? Usually the seller, but other arrangements can be made.
- How long do septic systems last? Forever if taken care of properly.
- How do I know if my drain field is failing? Smells, ponding, alarms going off, etc.
- Does a home inspection include well and septic? No, just septic
If you have a question that isn't here, email Jason or give him a call!
Jason at A1 Septic on Lopez: 360-622-6354